The Centers at St. Camillus has teamed up with DaVita Kidney Care, a leading hemodialysis provider, to offer patients and residents dialysis treatments comfortable at their own bedside, eliminating the need for transportation to an off-site dialysis center.
The Centers at St. Camillus now provides on-site hemodialysis care to short-term patients and long-term residents eliminating the need for transportation to an off-site dialysis center. The collaboration with DaVita Kidney Care, a leading hemodialysis provider, is focused on driving a positive customer experience through an efficient and innovative care delivery and service model.
- Patients conveniently receive dialysis treatments comfortably at their own bedside
- Patients will have the opportunity for an enhanced patient experience with more time for scheduled therapies, leisure activities, etc., without the stress of routine off-site clinic visits
- On-site hemodialysis eliminates the need for weekly transportation to a dialysis center and associated costs
- A strong partnership between DaVita and St. Camillus offers a team approach for individualized and comprehensive treatment plans
- A specially-trained dialysis nurse from DaVita will provide direct monitoring while administering the hemodialysis treatment
- Enhanced service coordination supported by DaVita’s clinical team including the nephrologist
- Integrated care plans and ongoing focus on the reduction of re-hospitalizations
- The hemodialysis program accepts most insurances
For more information about our On-Site Hemodialysis program, contact Admissions at 315-488-1500.