NOTICE OF NURSE AIDE TRAINING PROGRAM
Posting Date: 10/25/2019
OPPORTUNITY TO BE A MEMBER OF THE NURSE AIDE TRAINING PROGRAM
TRAINING PROGRAM STARTING 3/30/2020
The St. Camillus Nurse Aide Training Program (NATP) has established admission criteria based on demonstration of prerequisite skills and willingness to become a prospective St. Camillus employee.
- Basic English reading and math skills
- Word meaning, reading comprehension, spelling, arithmetic
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must receive a minimum of 75% on the Pre-Admission Test
- Complete submission of fingerprinting as per the New York State Department of Health CHRC requirements
- Obtain health clearance from the Employee Health Department
- Upon successful completion of the Pre-Admission test, the potential NATP candidate must be willing to become a prospective St. Camillus employee
Those who meet the criteria above and who wish to be considered or the NATP should complete an online application at www.st-camillus.org/careers/cna-training and submit the application to email@example.com.
Questions or Assistance please contact the Human Resources Office
Posting for open positions does not affect your current job status.
This notice will become inactive on the removal date.
EOE / Affirmative Action Employer