NOTICE OF NURSE AIDE TRAINING PROGRAM
Posting Date: 6/15/2022
C.N.A. TRAINING CLASS
5:00 PM – 11:00 PM – STARTING 8/15/2022
START YOUR CAREER IN HEALTHCARE WITH ST. CAMILLUS TODAY!
St. Camillus is excited to announce we are accepting applicants for our PAID CNA Training! The CNA class encompasses classroom and lab sessions, where students are instructed on the skills required to successfully complete the NYS CNA Certification Exam. Employment opportunities available upon certification. Full and Part Time assignments available based on the needs of the Nursing Department. With successful completion & NYS Certification, CNA’s are offered high shift differentials for ALL SHIFTS!
- * Must be 18 years old or older *
- Basic English reading and math skills
- Word meaning, reading comprehension, spelling, arithmetic
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must receive a minimum of 75% on the Pre-Admission Test
- Complete submission of fingerprinting as per the New York State Department of Health CHRC requirements
- Obtain health clearance from the Employee Health Department
Those who meet the criteria above and who wish to be considered or the NATP should visit our online application.
Questions or Assistance please contact the Human Resources Office
Posting for open positions does not affect your current job status.
This notice will become inactive on the removal date.
EOE / Affirmative Action Employer