In addition to our inpatient healthcare and services provided on-site, St. Camillus offers support to individuals who are living in our community. Our community-based services include:
The Healthy Steps exercise class offers a fitness program for adults 55 and over. This class helps participants improve their strength and balance and emphasizes preventing falls and functional loss.
Classes are offered Monday and Wednesday, from 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm at St. Camillus. Optimal aging is St. Camillus’ goal for you. Join us, if aging gracefully and productively is your goal. For more information, please call 315-703-0660.
St. Camillus offers the convenience of a fleet of vans to accommodate wheelchair, walk-on and stretcher passengers who need assistance to get to or from medical and day program services. Our reliable and respectful drivers are at your service to provide door-to-door transportation that addresses your specific situation.
We operate Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. within Onondaga and Cayuga Counties. We accept Medicaid and direct payment. For more information, please click here Transportation Flyer.
St. Camillus would be pleased to meet your transportation needs. Please provide at least 24 hours notice when scheduling service. For more information about St. Camillus Medical Transport, including our current rates, and to make a referral or schedule service, please call us at 315-703-0752.
Planning a trip
Since our travel schedules are dependent upon our passengers, we make the following requests for the convenience of all:
- Tell us of any special conditions (stairs, obstacles, special needs, etc.) when scheduling service.
- Passengers must be fully and appropriately clothed for the season and ready for immediate departure at the scheduled time.
- Provide and clear access for passenger transfer to our vehicle.
- To cancel a trip, please notify us as soon as possible before scheduled pick up.
For more information, please call 315-703-0752.
Services for the Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver Programs provided by St. Camillus are:
- Home and Community Support Services (through the LHCSA and Integrity)